SirsiDynix and Yewno are seeking libraries to participate in a 30-day free trial of Yewno’s Disambiguate & Relate search technologies delivered through Enterprise or through CloudSource (CloudSource OA, CloudSource+).
Yewno’s unique tools help researchers become more efficient by uncovering hidden content, providing visual representations of the connections between concepts, offering definitions of specialized terminology and disambiguating search terms. Sign up to try it out at your library today!
Participating libraries will receive:
- Free implementation of Yewno’s Disambiguate & Relate widgets in Enterprise
- Free staff training session
- Opportunities to provide product feedback
- Free use of Yewno Disambiguate & Relate for 30 days
- Ongoing early-adopter discounted pricing if you decide to maintain the service
Participating libraries will commit to:
- Making the Yewno widgets available to patrons for 30 days beginning in March
- Working with SirsiDynix to ensure a timely implementation
- Providing product feedback throughout the trial period
This offer is open to:
- Any library currently subscribed to Enterprise or to CloudSource
- Libraries not using Enterprise or CloudSource may register to receive access to a free internal-use only trial site
- Libraries of all types and sizes are welcome
There are a limited number of spots in this trial program. Please fill out this form to hold your place and receive more detailed information about the free trial and discounted pricing!
Thank you for your interest in Yewno Disambiguate & Relate! A CloudSource account manager will be in touch with you shortly to provide more details about this unique trial opportunity. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if for some reason you do not hear from us within a few days.